- Hull organic strawberries by removing the green stem or calyx from the top of the berry.
- Cut the bottom tips for a flat edge, so the strawberries can stand upright.
- Fill hulled strawberries with non-dairy whipped cream. (MimicCreme Healthy Top Whipping Cream (or) Soyatoo! Rice Whip Vegan & Soy-Free whipped cream (or) Your choice of non-dairy whipped topping.
- Toss rinsed & dried organic blueberries into a little Organic Blue Agave Nectar for added flavor and a nice shine. (wipe the agave from the bottom of each blueberry to prevent sliding)
- Top crème filled strawberries with a single blueberry & serve.
Soyatoo! Rice Whip: Available at Whole Foods, Wild Oats & Online Retailers. Soy version also available, which is purely vegetable, organic, raw materials and in part from Fair Trade. TIP: For best results read all instructions: Leave at room temperature for at least 15 min prior to use. Turn upside down and shake contents toward nozzle. Lift nozzle & clean thoroughly after each use & be sure to refrigerate storing upside down. (low-carb) If you like Rice Dream Non-Dairy beverage, you’ll really enjoy this topping.
MimicCreme Healthy Top Whipping Cream: Is a delicious, truly non-dairy, non-soy whipping cream! Healthy Top by MimicCreme is made from a healthy blend of organic virgin coconut oil, almonds, cashews, sweet almond oil and natural cane sugar. Healthy Top is also gluten-free, contains NO hidden caseinates (casein is derived from milk) and produced using only non-GMO ingredients. Healthy Top is also cholesterol-free, kosher-parve (parve is a Herbrew term that describes food without any meat or dairy ingredients), contains no hydrogenated oils or trans fats, no high-fructose corn syrup, and no polysorbate 60. Chill as cold as possible, whip and enjoy! 16 fl. oz. resealable container yields approximately 4 cups whipped cream per carton. Available at Whole Foods & Amazon.com.
How To Whip MimicCreme Healthy Top: